WATER SOLUBLE POWDER
Foliar application is a method in which we inject nutrients through green leaves to provide deficient elements very quickly and sufficient.
Physiological effects by using foliar nutrients:
• Increase production of chlorophyll
• Enhance production of sucrose and carbohydrates.
• Enhance roots & roots hair growth
• improve soil fertigation (root absorption) because of root active growth
Purpose of using foliar application:
• Treat elements deficiency immediately
• Revitalization for crops affected by diseases or hard environmental stress.
• Unable to depend on soil application for any reason (technical resons or deseases exp .sever affected by nematodes)
Sprcification of foliar fertilizers:
• Moderate acidity (PH=6.5-7.5) to avoid leaf burn or other sid effects on leaves.
• Low electrical conductivity(EC) to avoid leaf stress.
• Free from chlorine & sodium
Most common high efficient compound: