High potassium compounds
Major concentration of potassium with almost equal less amount of nitrogen and phosphorus N-P-K.
• Available with trace elements additives & multi natural stimulators
• Recommended mainly after two-thirds of fruit set until the end of harvesting.
• Enhance fruit set, elongation, size & fruit ripening
• increase sugar content, hardening of the stem..
• Limited doses required during the season to keep tolerance for diseases and hardening for the crops.
• Available in 4 forms
1. Multi nitrogen sources 2.Urea free
3. Acidic form 4. High sulfur content