Amino Acid 20% Liquid
Appearance: Yellowish liquid
Total free amino acids: 20% Organic Nitrogen: 7%
• It contains seventeen free L-Amino Acids, L-Aspartic, L-Threonine, L-Serine, L-Glutamine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, which are possessed of 60%;
• also contains 8% semi necessary Amino Acids (such as L-Arginine, L-Histidine and so on).
• It improves absorption through the roots,
• increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease),
• and improves flavor, color, firmness as well as preservation of fruit.
• it helps the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids, benefits formation of the proteins and plant cells.
For soil and foliar application
It can be mixed with most nutrient solutions and pesticides..