Seaweed (plant nutrient grade)
Seaweed powder 65%
1.Appearance: Black flake 2.Alginic acid: 16% min
3.Organic matter: 50% min 4.Mannitol: 1%-6%
5.Amino acid: 2% min 6.NPK: 22%min
7.Cytokinin& Gibberellin: 600ppm min
Water soluble: 100% pH: 8.0-11.0
Seaweed Liquid 15%
Appearance: Black liquid 2. Alginic acid: 5% min
3.Organic matter: 50% min 4.Mannitol: 1%-2%
5.Amino acid: 1% min 6.NPK: 8%min
Cytokinin& Gibberellin: 200ppm min
Water soluble: 100% pH: 7.8
properties &Advantages (powder & liquids):
• Seaweed Extract Flake is a 100% fresh seaweed extract from brown seaweeds such as Sargasso, Ascophyllum nodosum, and Laminaria.
• it contains natural plant hormones and various natural nutrient substances, trace mineral elements, carbohydrates such as alginic acids, polysaccharide and etc.
• It contains antitoxins which helps plant to fend off bacteria and viruses, repel insects. Also.
• Improve the quality of product, improve blossom and fruit set, thicken
• Enlarge and balance the leaf growth.
• Enhance plants tolerance to environmental stress.
• Promote the development of shoots and roots, stimulate cell division
• Increase fruit size and quality.
• Can be used in all irrigation systems and foliar applications.
• Seaweee Extract is effective when applied by foliar spray, it provides crops with macro mineral elements like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it also contains micronutrients (trace elements), such as zinc, iron, boron, copper and manganese which are essential for healthy plant growth.