Special product that treats salinity of soils, and accumulated insolubles of salts caused by irrigation of hard water.
A.Calcium CaO ….12% B. Magnesium MgO…..2%
C.Nitrogen N………8% D.Organic Matter O.M…..35%
Acidity PH…5-5.3 Density…….1.3 kg/ltr.
• Decreases side effects of irrigation with hard water and it accumulation especially of insoluble’s compounds of Ca, Mg & Na.
• Reduce poisoning possibility by sodium for seeds and young plants in soil.
• Dissolves insoluble salts, sodium and chlorine converting it to molten salts that wash a way from root zone by irrigated water.
• Improve soil structure and chemical properties.
• Activating root growth and spreading.
• compensate for the lake of magnesium & calcium.
• improve soil aeration.
Uses & Application rate:
• Treating hard irrigated water: 50-75 ml/1000ltr.
• Treating saline soils
Note: Fertigation period should be in 3 days before or after using salinity corrector.